The profession of counseling is distinguished from other helping professions by its distinct set of underlying philosophical beliefs and the state laws and rules that apply to the practice of counseling.
For this discussion, complete the following:
- Your Ethical, Legal, and Professional Issues in Counseling text identifies four philosophical beliefs
- Describe your own view of each of these beliefs by analyzing:
- How each one will be important to your work as a professional counselor in health facilities
- How each will contribute to your developing professional identity as a licensed counselor.
- 4 PHILOSOPHICAL BELIEFS
- Wellness model
- Developmental perspective
- Prevention and early intervention
- Empowerment of clients
Need a custom written plagiarism free essay? Click here to order now.