- Discussion question 150 word answer: What are the elements of negligence? How does an intentional tort differ from negligence? Provide examples. How does the strict liability doctrine apply to the practice of accounting? Provide examples.
- Discussion question 150 word answer:What types of intellectual property are used at your organization? How are they protected? What are the advantages and disadvantages of a noncompete clause as opposed to a nondisclosure clause? What privacy and security issues arise when conducting business on the Internet? Provide examples.
- Discussion question 150 word answer: Does the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution protect defamation? Explain why or why not. What is the relationship between the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and censorship when doing business? Explain.
Addressing International Legal and Ethical Issues Simulation Summary
Never use plagiarized sources. Get Your Original Essay on
Complete the Addressing International Legal and Ethical Issues simulation located on the student website.
Prepare at least a 12-slide PowerPoint presentation which addresses the following issues.
· What are the issues involved in resolving legal disputes in international transactions?
· What are some practical considerations of taking legal action against a foreign business partner based in another country?
· What factors could work against CadMex’s decision to grant sublicensing agreements?
· When the local customs and laws conflict with the customs and laws of an organization operating abroad, which should prevail? Explain why.
· How would you compare the issues in this simulation to the domestic legal issues discussed in your Week One readings? How should companies resolve domestic and international issues differently?
Include a script or presenter notes on each slide explaining in full detail the information presented on your slide. The bulk of your work should be on this script, which should provide your basis, background, and discussion for the content of the slide itself.
Cite and use at least two references in addition to the textbook.
Need a custom written plagiarism free essay? Click here to order now.