Assignment: Semester 1/2014
- See the Instructions and Assessment Criteria in the Course Description and make sure you follow them!
- Please answer all parts of the question
- Attached to this document is a Checklist to be filled in by you and attached to your essay/assignment. Read this now before you start your research. If you have followed this checklist, there is a good chance you will do well.
- All work presented for assessment in this course must comply with the
format outlined in the University’s Presentation of Academic Work
publication, available from the bookshop or on-line at
- All essays must be accompanied by a signed official cover sheet (‘Plagiarism Declaration Form’), available at www.ballarat.edu.au/ard/business/student_info_webct.shtml and lodged as appropriate for your campus.
- You MUST reference in the body of the essay every time you use information from other people. This requires you to keep a track of where you are taking information from and then writing the reference up. You should use the Harvard/APA style; and use the University’s new Presentation of Academic Work. The Library’s website also has a citation style guide site. If you plagiarise (intentionally OR unintentionally) you will be given zero: see Regulation 6.1.1 for more details.
- DUE DATE:……. Please check with the Course Description for details of where and when to submit your assignment. If you need an extension you must ask for one BEFORE the due date (unless this is impossible).
- The assignment should not exceed approximately 2000 words.
- The assignment is worth 25%.
Need a custom written plagiarism free essay? Click here to order now.