Use any familiar web, JavaTM, .NET, or database development tool to design, develop, and create the application or site.
The application or site must adhere to the following criteria:
- Apply usability best practices and principles of design.
- Form and page content is organized and professional.
- Create effective navigation for the application or site.
- Integrate multimedia effectively.
- Use internal, external, and anchor links in the application or site.
Submit your application or site in a compressed .ZIP file or folder. Include all runtime executable and source files. Identify what file should be loaded (.INDEX or .DEFAULT) or run (.EXE) first.
Need a custom written plagiarism free essay? Click here to order now.