Read the following: The leader of a local health care organization, Ken Janowski, has noticed other health care organizations successfully incorporating strategic management practices. Ken is contemplating the use of strategic management for his health care organization. He has hired you to research what the strategic planning development and implementation process is and to address why it is successful.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word report of your findings in which you answer the following questions:
• What are the major components of strategic management, and why is each component needed for success?
• How are an organization’s mission and values important to strategy formulation?
• What benefits does a strategic management process bring to a health care organization?
• How does strategic management affect organizational decision making and financial performance?
• How does strategic management affect the way an organization responds to its environment?
Cite a minimum of two scholarly references to support your information. Remember that Wikipedia is not an acceptable source for graduate work.
Format your report consistent with APA guidelines.
Need a custom written plagiarism free essay? Click here to order now.