Minorities have experienced a checkered history in the United States with some eventually becoming part of the mainstream while others continued to exist in the margins of society. Using your knowledge from previous chapters that discussed minority groups, compare the various experiences and acceptance of those groups by 1840. Consider the following minority groups as you respond:
- Irish, German, Scottish
- African-Americans; free blacks and slaves
- American Indians.
Complete a presentation in Prezi, PowerPoint, video, or other presentation, formatted according to CSU-Global’s Guide for Writing and APA Requirements. It should lead the viewer through the information in sequential order with transitions of some type to make a cohesive presentation that includes an introduction, a body and conclusion, references, and a citation page (similar to an APA References page). The presentation must also meet these requirements:
- At least six slides
- Each slide must include text or audio narration
- Each slide must include at least one image
- Include a three-page transcript to accompany the presentation. This should be a separate Word document that does not need to be formatted according to CSU-Global APA requirements. It should, however, indicate which part of the presentation it is aligned to. Label slide or frame numbers in the transcript only (to match the presentation).
- Do not include personal or published opinions that denote value. All information presented must be backed with specific, scholarly sources.
- Information must be thoroughly covered in the submitted document, without requiring supplements; all information must be conveyed clearly and completely, without reliance on a formal presentation or speech accompanying the slides for clarity.
Need a custom written plagiarism free essay? Click here to order now.