Health Information Patient Handout
· Select a health issue of interest to you.
· Identify the audience or population that you seek to educate about this issue.
· Search the Internet to find credible sites containing information about your selected topic.
· Review the two health literacy websites listed in this week’s Learning Resources. Focus on strategies for presenting information.
· Design an educational handout on the health issue you selected. (Childhood Obesity)
o Include a cover page.
o Include an introduction that provides:
§ An explanation of your issue and why you selected it
§ A description of the audience you are addressing
o In the handout itself:
§ Develop your handout in such a way that it attracts the attention of the intended audience.
§ Include a description of the health issue and additional content that will enhance your message (i.e., key terms and definitions, graphics, illustrations, etc.).
§ Recommend four or five sites that provide clear, valuable, and reliable information on the topic.
Note: Remember to keep the information in your health handout and its design at the appropriate level for the audience you are seeking to inform. Submit your Assignment as a Word document.Health Information Patient Handout Assignment Paper
Get your Plagiarism-free essays from Tutorsgallery.com