Click on the following link(s) for the Phase 1 Reading Assignment:
- Public Health and Medical Preparedness and Response
- The Impact of Incentives and Requirements on Group Collaboration
Privacy, Rights, and Electronic Communications and Media
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- What do you feel constitutes a “reasonable expectation of privacy” when it applies to electronic communication on the Internet? Explain.
- Consider the differences between e-mail, posting a comment to a news story or a blog, or posting on social networking Web sites.
- Should communications in these various types of media differ with regard to their privacy? Why or why not?
- Consider the First and Fourth Amendments to the Constitution.
- What protections are provided in this new electronic domain? Explain.
- What protections should be provided in this new electronic domain?
- Should anonymity be expected or allowed? Why or why not?
Need a custom written plagiarism free essay? Click here to order now.