Family Medical History Essay Paper
The main issue that I need to know about Esmeralda is her family background; this includes the family’s social and medical history. The social background history of Esmeralda family will help identifying the living condition of her childhood period including the social condition that her parents lived in.Family Medical History Essay Paper This will help in diagnosing some other diseases she may have been exposed this is from the state she lived in (U.S. National Library of Medicine, 2011). While the family medical history will help identifying the medical analysis of her parents and close relatives, and from knowing the medical history of her parents I will be able to know the cause of the diseases she is suffering today; is the cough and the skin rash inherited from her parents or as a result of her living condition.
2. The psychological issue that Esmeralda and her children face is mental torture; as result of living in a poor condition in a congested room without a husband / father figure in their presence. They were initially living as a family when their father and suddenly disappeared, this change affects them psychologically they will feel guilty for chasing him away (Rakel, 1998). They will also be medically affected as they will be exposed to communicable diseases that will be as a result of congestion and close contact in the room as diseases will spread easily. Socially the family will be denied the opportunity of freely socializing as they will be ashamed to mingle with others as the family hosting them will to some despise them in public.
3. In order for the case to be successful, I have to know her cultural background, values and belief; this includes her ideas pertaining to marriage life and child care this will also help in solving the problem with her host in the city.Family Medical History Essay Paper Her cultural belief on the issue of her husband disappearance will help me in identifying her reactions about the silence of her husband. The cultural practices will help in understanding her better, an example is when I will ask her why her husband is so quite does she believe that he is dead or married again(Rakel, 1998). I will be able to source the information from interviewing her on her cultural beliefs and this will help me in identifying her cultural practices.
4. I would approach her by the use of comparison I would use similar cases on the same cases in explaining to her on the outcomes of the cases. I would use this scenario as ways that I will be able to know if she understands the similarity of the outcomes; this will reduce the dangers that she will be conflicting with her cultural practices as I will be explaining this to Esmeralda. I will also be able to understand her cultural stand and from that I will be able to deal with the matter at hand appropriately (U.S. National Library of Medicine, 2011).Family Medical History Essay Paper
5. The most helpful services that Esmeralda and her children will be proper medical services; in this case they are all supposed to be taken to the hospital and then subjected to a lot of medical inspections. These will be aimed at treating the problems that she and her children are facing at the moment. Additionally, they are supposed to be feed well in order to relieve them of the malnutrition that they exposed due to lack of proper food in their diet (Rakel, 1998).
6. I would refer her to a therapist who would advice her on the ways in which she can be able to deal with the stress she is undergoing at the moment. This will help her in making the informed decisions for her children and reduce the stress that she is currently experiencing. I would also ask her to attend thorough medical checkups in order to help her health to be stable.Family Medical History Essay Paper
Get your Plagiarism-free essays from Tutorsgallery.com