For Event and Experiential Marketing Assignment: read this article: https://frntofficesport.com/the-advantage-of-experiential-marketing-in-sports/ and write a response for the following question. For Digital media strategy: Read the article links below, and answer the questions. Provide support from the article readings throughout. Also, if available, pull in information from the text, course materials, or additional outside credible articles.
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Digital and Social Strategies in Sport
Read the article links below, and answer the questions. Provide support from the article readings
throughout. Also, if available, pull in information from the text, course materials, or additional
outside credible articles.
College Athletes and Using Social to counter Corona Virus: https://frntofficesport.com/collegeathletes-social-strategy-coronavirus-impact/
Fan Engagement: https://www.athleticbusiness.com/marketing/seven-ways-to-engage-fans-anddrive-ticket-sales.html
Becoming a digital sports powerhouse: https://www.sportspromedia.com/opinion/digitalstrategy-golden-state-warriors-fc-koln-gen-z-fc-barcelona
Placing value on social media engagement:
1. What are some general themes learned after reading these articles (5 points). Why is
social engagement so important?
2. Since there are no events scheduled in the near future, select a collegiate athlete, and
detail his/her strategy for connecting with their fan base. What are they doing well? Are
there other opportunities you see for the athlete (5 points)?
If you are a college athlete, feel free to use this question to consider ways of connecting
with your fan base despite not being in competition.
3. Digital and social tactics are filling the void especially in collegiate athletics events.
Select a sporting event, team, or league outside of college sport that is using digital
and/or social strategies to fill the void? What are they doing (5 points)?
4. Finally, create a social media strategy for your selection in #3. Use support from the
article readings and outside articles to help strengthen your strategy development (15
Event and Experiential Marketing
Due March 29th
Consult Ch. 5, and read this article: https://frntofficesport.com/the-advantage-of-experientialmarketing-in-sports/
Upload a video response to the following questions.
1. What is experiential marketing?
2. What are the benefits of using this technique? Any drawbacks?
3. Select an event and look into who sponsors the event and why it makes sense for the
organizations to partner. What experiential marketing opportunities have they created
4. Mention the sources you used to collect this information.
Purchase answer to see full
Need a custom written plagiarism free solution? Click here to order now.