This assignment lets you begin practical consideration of concepts of education and training.
- From your experience, select and narrow a course topic and target audience. Think about a 1-hour course session, or plan for students to study and work for about 1 hour, if self-directed. Create a brief statement of key information, based on your knowledge of the topic, the audience, any problem or opportunity that might be addressed in the course, and the learning environment.
- Create at least 2 correctly written terminal performance objectives that your learners will be expected to meet during the course.
- Discuss at least 3 ways in which your instructional design project may be different, if you use the competency-based learning model, rather than the more traditional ADDIE model.
- Discuss the advantages and difficulties in using terminal performance objectives that address the affective domain, rather than the cognitive domain.
- Explain how you would use Gagne’s 9 events of instruction with an adult audience, in a face-to-face setting, and compare and contrast your methodology with the use of the model with a group of online high school students.
- What data do you want to study to tell you the effectiveness of an eighth-grade class? Why? What data do you want to study to tell you the effectiveness of a training program for first-line supervisors? Why?
Your response should use an appropriate organization approach and format. Use of APA is not necessary for this assignment.
Need a custom written plagiarism free essay? Click here to order now.