Review all previous week’s essay assignments and instructor feedback.
- Week 3 Thesis
- Week 4 Citations
- Week 5 Body Paragraphs
- Week 6 Introduction and conclusion
Submit your paper to the WritePoint® Powered by Grammarly® tool in the Center for Writing Excellence and take a screenshot or download a copy of your results. Use the results to help you edit your paper.
Review the Week 7 Peer Review Learning Activity questions.
Review the APA sample paper for formatting style.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word essay (not counting title or reference page material) about the topic you have been working with over the last several weeks.
- Incorporate at least two research (University of Phoenix library) sources.
Use the APA Sample Paper Template to help format your final paper in APA format. You will combine your body paragraphs, introduction, conclusion, and references into the provided template.
The final essay must contain the following:
- APA title page
- An introductory paragraph
- Three to four main body paragraphs that include topic sentences and transitional sentences
- A conclusion paragraph
- At least one direct quote of fewer than 30 words
- At least one paraphrased source
- In text citations
- APA reference page at the end of the paper including at least two sources
- Paper must be written in third person academic voice.
Need a custom written plagiarism free essay? Click here to order now.