Cardiovascular System Lab
Complete the Cardiovascular System Lab located on the student website.
Complete the open-book quiz about the cardiovascular system and associated diseases. The quiz will be provided by your instructor.
University of Phoenix Material
Cardiovascular System Lab – Week Six
The cardiovascular system consists of blood, blood vessels, and the heart. As you learn about the various diseases that affect the cardiovascular system, it is important for you to understand the structures that can be affected by disease. Complete this lab to become familiar with a healthy system and to identify diseases related to this system.Cardiovascular System Lab Assignment Paper
PART ONE: basic functions
Provide brief answers to the following questions to help you get acquainted with the basic functions of a healthy cardiovascular system. Refer to Ch. 23 in Microbiology: Principles and Explorations.
1. What are the main functions of the cardiovascular system?
2. Which types of bacteria are considered normal cardiovascular system microflora?
3. Which structure of the cardiovascular system is particularly susceptible to bacterial infection?
PART two: basic structures
Refer to Ch. 23 in Microbiology: Principles and Explorations to help you identify the selected cardiovascular system structures in the following diagram.Cardiovascular System Lab Assignment Paper
Visit Chapter 23 of Microbiology: Principles and Explorations in WileyPlusto view an in-depth presentation of a healthy cardiovascular system by completing the following steps:
· Select the Chapter 23 WileyPlus reading link located on your student Web page.
· Locate the heading Chapter Review.
· Select the Anatomy Overview: The Cardiovascular System link.
· Complete this lab as you explore the Cardiovascular System multimedia piece. Cardiovascular System Lab Assignment Paper
Get your Plagiarism-free essays from Tutorsgallery.com