Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Never use plagiarized sources. Get Your Original Essay on
Business & Finance – Marketing Assignment
Hire Professionals Just from $11/Page
- Based on the survey results from Week 3, collect and examine the data from the survey sent out in Week 3. Now, write the Results and Limitations section of your report this week. Include the following information in this section:
- A copy of the survey
- Calculations on how many surveys were sent and received
- A summary of the research results and your findings, including any interesting and compelling findings
- Charts that show your results (if possible)
- Your interpretation of the results
- Also, during the first 3 weeks of this course, you have been compiling the research proposal for your selected company. You have collected data and defined your business problems and target markets, as well as written the survey questions. Compile the following sections of your research report based on the information you have researched in Weeks 1–3:
- Draft an introduction about your research proposal in preparation for presenting the proposal to executive management.
- Write a brief explanation of each of the proposal’s sections, including the following:
- an explanation of the research design
- how data was collected
- how the survey was developed and sampling techniques
The research proposal will include the following selections:
- Title page
- Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Problem definition
- Objectives of the research
- Research design
Need a custom written plagiarism free essay? Click here to order now.