complete a project from the perspective of an entrepreneur opening a new business in the hospitality industry (hotel, restaurant, event planner, convention center, salon/spa, etc.). analyze selections available and make recommendations for all technology-based systems that will be utilized in the new business. The project should be submitted following all APA guidelines for a research paper including at least five current resources. Citations are essential regarding the presentation of this final report. Students can earn up to 100 points for this report.
- Briefly discuss the company or organization to include location, products and/or services offered, target market, etc.
- The emphasis of the project is the company’s technology strategies. The plan should address the following elements:
- Identify all functional business areas that utilize technology systems (hardware, software, networks, e-commerce, marketing, security, restaurant/hotel management systems, point-of-sale systems, distribution channels, databases, etc.)
- Determine alternatives for what type of technology to implement
- Evaluating alternatives
- Recommend the best solutions for the business
- support all recommendations with relevant research. Examine successful strategies that have been used by competitors or similar organizations.
Projects will be submitted in essay format. Papers should be 5 – 7 pages in length, and formatted according to APA style guidelines. (Remember, page count refers to the body of your paper only, and does not include title page, reference page, etc.) reference ideas from our textbook(Textbook:ManagingTechnologyintheHospitalityIndustry,SixthEdition,by Michael L. Kasavana) as well as a minimum of four other outside resources. BE CREATIVE
Need a custom written plagiarism free essay? Click here to order now.