This week you will obtain information on database marketing to support the Marketing Mix section of your Final Project. As discussed in Chapter 10 of the course text, database marketing centers on gathering customer-based information such as gender, age, occupation, and lifestyles. As an example, to better understand the wants and needs of patients and their families, the Happy Valley marketing director monitors activities on the long-term care center’s web page. Data is collected regarding specific links viewed such as activities, skilled care services offered, and physical therapy. If a certain link is viewed more than other links, this could indicate to the marketing director that potential patients and their family members prefer specific amenities or services. Those amenities or services would then be marketed as a priority for the organization. Considering the marketing plan for your chosen healthcare organization, construct a two- to three-page paper in which you:
- Describe your understanding of database marketing and how it could potentially be applied to your marketing plan for the Final Project.
- Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of using database marketing.
- State the ethical, legal, and HIPAA issues that need to be considered.
- Articulate reasons why you would implement or exclude the use of database marketing in your marketing plan for the Final Project.
- Must be five to six double-spaced pages in length (not including the title page and references page) and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style
Need a custom written plagiarism free essay? Click here to order now.