The use of E-Books has increased in recent years, especially with the advent of mobile E-Readers. A marketing research firm recently developed the following supply and demand schedules for E-books:
Never use plagiarized sources. Get Your Original Essay on
Business Finance – Economics Assignment
- Construct a graph showing supply and demand in the E-Book market, using Excel.
- How are the Laws of Supply and Demand illustrated in this graph Explain your answers.
- What is the equilibrium price and quantity in this market?
- Assume that the government imposes a price floor of $12 in the E-Book market. What would happen in this market?
- Assume that the price floor is removed and a price ceiling is imposed at $6. What would happen in this market?
- Now assume that the price of E-Readers (used with E-Books) drops by fifty percent. How would this change impact the demand for E-Books? Explain your answer and reconstruct the graph developed in question one to show this change.
If you want to learn how to use Microsoft Excel to create curves, refer to the MS Excel tutorials placed.
Need a custom written plagiarism free essay? Click here to order now.